This is the common error in oracle database related to oracle database connection
ORA-12560: TNS:protocol adaptor error
- Check if your database is up and running
- Make sure listener is up and running
- Crosscheck if your ORACLE_HOME and ORACLE_SID set up properly
- if you are using windows server then go to services.msc and look for oracle service of database. service needs to be started.
- Also check for firewall issue
Thanks for visiting this post. Please contact us if you are looking for training.
Subscribe to our channel for unlimited learning. Thank you!!!